We strive to meet our commitment towards the community by committing our resources and energies to social development.
In the past 3 Fiscals 2019-21, we spent Rs 35.7 million on CSR activities.
We have implemented several CSR initiatives on our own, with employee volunteers as well as in partnership with implementing agencies from time to time. We have identified six focus areas of engagement in CSR activities which are as under:
- Health Affordable solutions for healthcare through improved access, awareness and health seeking behaviour;
- Education Access to quality education, training and skill enhancement;
- Protection of National Heritage, Art and Culture Protection and promotion of India’s art, culture and heritage;
- Rural Transformation Creating sustainable livelihood solutions, addressing poverty, hunger and malnutrition; and
- Environment Environmental sustainability, ecological balance, conservation of natural resources.
We closely monitor the progress of various CSR activities at different sites to ensure the impact of these initiatives. Our senior management also interacts with the CSR teams at our different sites through regular updates and site visits. Our prime objective is to give back to society in a way that brings positive changes and transforms the lives of the weaker sections in the best possible ways.