Tega DynaPrime range has been designed specifically for the bigger size of the mills where modern liner handlers are available. Tega DynaPrime has been engineered to reduce the number of pieces being installed inside the mill, substantially reducing the installation downtime for maximum mill operation up-time.
Tega DynaPrime puts safety above all and has taken measures to render the reline site safe. Bolting from outside and lesser weight of the lining considerably reduces any risk during the installation of the liner.
Advantages of Tega DynaPrime :
- Increase Asset Productivity
- Increase Mill availability to process more ore
- Increase Mill operation time as a result of faster relining
- Increase Life as per plant requirement
- Increase ball charge volume due to decrease in liner weight
- Reduce Operating Expenses
- Lower Maintenance cost
- Lower Energy expenses
- Less personnel required for installation
- Faster reline due to lesser number of fixings for liner installation
- Reduce risk
- Do away with unplanned shut-down
- Better Liner profile stability throughout the campaign
- Improve Safety
- Installation from outside.
- No chance of any fatal accident.
- No use of oxy-flame inside the mill at the time of dismantling the liners
- Improve Environmental Sustainability
- Lower CEE required, enabling reduction in carbon footprint
- Reduces the environmental contamination by eliminating oxy-flame cutting.