Whether you need to transport slurry factory materials or remove solid particles (grit) from a liquid carrier, there’s one particular machine that can save your time as well as energy, and that is, a Hydrocyclone. This particular machinery is mostly used in the mining sector for not just slurry transportation or de-gritting, but also for other activities such as – thickening/de-watering, beneficiation, classification, desliming, etc.
What Exactly Is a Hydrocyclone?
Basically, a Hydrocyclone is a high-throughput machine that is used for extricating or separating slurry particles, based on the overall particle weight.
If you pay a visit to a factory that deals with materials that need to go through the de-gritting process or any of the aforementioned processes, then you’ll surely come across multiple hydrocyclones. However, before you make a purchase, there are quite a few things that you’ll need to do among which, choosing a company that manufactures hydrocyclones should top your “to-do list”.
Be Careful While You Choose A Company
There are hundreds of hydrocyclone manufacturers in India. But, picking a random company and ordering numerous hydrocyclones for your factory wouldn’t be a wise move at all. Here are a few things that you must do before choosing a company:
- Know their years of experience (the more, the merrier!)
- Check their client testimonial/reviews
- Ask them if they provide technical and engineering support or not (if no, then move onto another company)
So, these were the 3 things that you need to do before purchasing hydrocyclones from an India-based company.
However, your task doesn’t stop here! Before purchasing it, there are a few other pointers that you need to focus on so that the amount you spend on purchasing these machinery will be worth it.
4 Things To Keep In Mind While Purchasing Hydrocyclones
Here are the four major things that you need to consider while buying hydrocyclones for your factory/company. Read on!
• Purchase the power-saving ones: They are extremely powerful, heavy-duty machines that require immense power to run. but, given the current situation of industrialization and urbanization, we all know that sustainability and energy conservation is a must, to lead a better life, as well as to save some natural resources for our next generation. Therefore, when you are purchasing these systems for your factory, make sure you invest in the ones that can save energy. You may consider getting in touch with us, the Tega Industries, and grab hold of hydrocyclones that are power-saving.
• Make sure the machines have extra capacity: Always opt for hydrocyclones that can provide extra capacity. By “extra capacity” we mean, the machine should be able to provide finer and sharper particle separations, even at high capacities.
• Check the machine’s efficiency: Before you put your hands on this machine and decide to buy a dozen for your factory, the most crucial task that you’ll have to do is check whether the machine is efficient enough or not. We are quite sure that you’ll come across numerous manufacturers who are excellent when it comes to creating efficient hydrocyclones. But, none of them can beat us. Our hydrocyclones are designed with an Alfa (α) value ranging from 3.7-4.1, thereby making them super-efficient. Tega cyclones have a high and consistent separation efficiency.
• Know the machine’s lifeline: Last but not least, you need to ask the company about the product’s life span. Hydrocyclones made under the banner TEGA, come with superior modular & corrosion-resistant liners, which further enhance the wear life of the machine, and reduce the previously required downtime.
These were the pointers that you need to follow rigidly when it comes to purchasing hydrocyclones for your factory. For more information, keep following our blog section, and we’ll bestow you with numerous topics and solutions.