Tega Industries Limited is a name synonymous with pioneering achievement in the mineral beneficiation, mining and bulk solids handling industries, world over. Tega’s philosophy is “Partnerships in Practice” i.e to uphold traditional values through the empowerment of professionals, providing technical and economically unrivalled solutions to complex problems in mining, beneficiation, power, material handling and engineering.
Tega’s USPs :
- Operates in a high-entry-barrier segment of a non-cyclical, high growth industry; thus, enjoying sustainable margins and growth.
- Non-OEM manufacturer of a number of moulded wear resistant rubber components for the mining and bulk material handling industries.
- Continuous research and development to bring about product innovation and to improve product quality and performance.
- Strict quality control.
- Extensive field testing before marketing its products
- Product approvals from all major mining and mineral processing companies globally.
- Strong promoter group with more than 40+ years of experience in the industry
- Extremely skilled and dedicated work force coupled with the continuous effort to develop human resource
The Company has an extensive sales and distribution network spread over 19 countries and has adopted a “TOTAL SOLUTION” approach for servicing its customers by leveraging its in-depth knowledge of mining beneficiation processes.
In its quest for excellence, Tega is committed to :
- Development of human resource.
- Continuous research and development so as to improve product quality and performance.
- Strict quality control.
- Extensive field testing before marketing its products.
Starting with the development and manufacture of specialized wear resistance rubber lining, Tega today offers a range of rubber, polyurethane, Abrasion resistant steel and ceramic based lining products, which have been incubated in our R&D center.
The company offers value added consultancy services and solutions in the areas of mineral beneficiation and material handling, which are tailored to suit specific customer needs.
Tega is a recognized leader in customised wear-resistant mill liners which are critical components in driving efficiency and lower cost per tonne of operation.
With a reputation for product quality and durability as well as after sales service, Tega has established a strong presence in the world and is well positioned to continue its impressive growth in the mining consumables space.
At present Tega has manufacturing facilities in India, South Africa, Australia and Chile with a sales and distribution network spread over 19 countries.
- A leading producer of specialized and “critical to operate” products
- High value add and technology intensive products, backed by strong R&D and focus on quality control.